As a volunteer, you are able to make a tremendous contribution to the status of art therapy in Canada.
CATA has many volunteer opportunities available, with roles on the Board of Directors and various Committees that help CATA grow and thrive. If you would like to join our volunteer team, we invite you to contact our Administrative Assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org. Listed below are the various committees where you may find your niche:
- COMMUNICATIONS – Graphic Arts, Journal, Marketing & Promotion, Newsletter, Social Media, Surveys, Website
- EDUCATION – Awards, Conference, Education, International, School Review
- GOVERNANCE – By-Laws, Ethics, Policies & Procedures, Privacy
- MEMBERSHIP – Membership, Nominations, Registration, Volunteer Management
- PARTNERSHIP DEVELOPMENT – Advocacy, Association Liaison, Insurance Liaison, School Liaison
- RESEARCH AND PUBLICATIONS– Academic Journal and Newsletter
You can read all about each committee and the various positions in our JOB DESCRIPTION sections.